30s of week 9-21-09

Continuing with the same concept, this week I was able to do three sketches. It was a busy week. Work flooded in and an event took place on Friday that took up the whole day. But, I was able to squeeze out these three sketches. Enjoy!


Oscar was my favorite of this week. His pose just worked for me. He's like a grumpy old man with a walker. :)


Zoe came out nicely. Like Elmo, she's pretty simple in terms of detail. So, its actually hard because you can simplify them down so much that they don't have enough detail to work with.


And, here's the Count. He actually has a lot of detail, so he's pretty easy to work with. Yep, I have him a baby goatee. He's not supposed to be younger. Just smaller.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.