30s of week 12-15

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. June and I spent some time in suburbia. It was a nice few days away from the city. Tons of home cooked food. Yum! Anyway, on with the sketches. These are my late post from the last week before Christmas. I was in the Christmas mood and did a series of sketches with some touch of Christmas. Hope you likes!


I was a little grumpier side on this day. Who better to represent this than Oscar?


I was in a better mood here. Here's Cookie giving what he loves most.


Prarie in the Christmas spirit.


Here I figured out that more dramatic views take me longer than my allotted 30 minutes. I needed just a little longer to work out the perspective kinks. But, the idea is there.

Hope you all had a nice Christmas and a safe New Years!
.
.
.

No comments: