Fall From Grace

Whew, its been quite a couple of weeks. I've been down and out with bronchitis for two to three weeks. Phlegmy cough, fever, cold sweat, nausea, and all that good stuff. I was not in any shape to sit and draw. I know, how could that be? But, yeah, I was a mess. I stayed out of work too, so that's why there aren't even any work sketches either. I'm actually still trying to fight off the last parts of the friggin bronchitis. I'm even taking some bad ass medication. I'm going to try to pick up the sketching this coming week. But, before that, I wanted to share this little piece. I had started working on this the week before I got sick. I used my night 30 min sessions to work on this one. I want to put some color to it, but I also wanted to post something. So, here it is. Enjoy!


No comments: