30s of week 5-16

So, my body is finally winning the battle against bronchitis. Well, the bad ass medicines that my doctor gave me helped too. But, I'm easing back into my 30s. This week I only did my morning 30s. I'm still figuring out what to do with my afternoon 30s. But, here is what I have for this week. I was inspired by Calvin and Hobbes. I've always like the style. So, I thought I'd try to translate the Sesame characters. 30s are a little fast for me to really explore a style, but its fun to try it out. If it works out, I'll explore it in more detail. Hope you likes.


Here's Elmo wondering about his new proportions and structure.

I think I made Bert's head a little too large. The pose works tho.
I really liked how Ernie came out. I think Ernie's structure lent itself well to the style.
Cookie is cute, but I think he's not working as well. His proportions were a little more difficult to work with. I'd definitely need more time to make him work.
Grover came out okay. There's still something off about his structure. He'd also take some more time to clean up.



1 comment:

Faboun'e said...

it reminds me Muppets...

good.!