FunWithDots



These little characters were done for a school up in Harlem. Its the Our Lady Queen of Angels School. It's a Catholic elementary school. That explains the outfits. :) They're supposed to be put on banners that the school needs. One giant one on the side of the building and smaller banners on the other side of the school. I did character work while another designer is laying out the sign and choosing fonts and what not. They were fun characters to work on. The characters are actually based on kids that they had given me pictures of for reference of uniform variations.

3 comments:

Faboun'e said...

Like the "united colors of beneton" I like it ...

kaNO! said...

hahahahaman these are awesome E.

Anonymous said...

You're blogging! Very cool. I love these little guys you've drawn. I'm working on developing avatars for the kid section of the project I'm working on. I'd really like to get your input sometime. I have a blog going about the project. Hoping you will join us there. www.unglobalvillage.org

Sue D